As we prayerfully and joyfully reach out in compassion and love to those in need among us and around the world, we currently give aid to or participate in the following:
- Fish, Inc. - services families in need throughout Union, Middlesex, and Somerset Counties.
- Hillside Community Food Bank
- South Plainfield Social Services Department
- Crop Walk for hunger relief
- Knit & Kneel - donations of knitted/crocheted prayer shawls and lap blankets as needed and/or appropriate as well as baby blankets and hats to St. Peter’s Hospital Neo-natal Unit.
- United Methodist Homes of New Jersey
- Plainfield YMCA Overnight Homeless Shelter
- Disaster relief through the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR)
- Conference mission programs through the United Methodist Church
- Nyagidha Village, Homa Bay, Kenya - various types of support for the villagers
- Drop your loose coins into the Heifer bank located in the Narthex to support this international program that provides livestock to help at risk families make a living and encourages them to pass it on.
PROVISION OF MEETING FACILITIES FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Alcoholics Anonymous - Monday 12 noon and Thursday 7:30 p.m.
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
- Fish, Inc. board meetings